DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!!!
Shift: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
Pay: $60,000 per year
Remedy Staffing has an excellent opportunity for an Executive Assistant that provides direct and far-reaching support as a trusted partner to the CEO and Owner of a successful Development and Civil Construction company in Jacksonville, FL.
The Executive Assistant provides senior-level administrative support in a confidential and professional manner, exercising independent judgment and discretion. This position is responsible for a broad range of duties including, but not limited to executive scheduling and briefing, executive communications, organizing large team meetings, special project coordination, and managing other administrative and personal functions.
The Executive Assistant must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with many complexities and ambiguity. The Executive Assistant manages relationships with internal and external contractors including other unit leadership, Administrators, and other executive personnel.
This position has a primary worksite in Jacksonville, with no hybrid/remote possibilities.
Administrative Duties and Correspondence
• Administrative duties include coordinating with the administrative team and acting as liaison for executive level directions.
• Track deadlines and resolutions of important issues
• Conduct research, data collection and analysis of information
• Review, update and maintain documents to ensure completeness, confirm accuracy of data, resolve discrepancies, ensure compliance, etc.
• Compose routine and transcribe dictated correspondence
• Coordinate meetings, lunch orders, travel arrangements and maintain calendar
• Attend meetings as directed; take notes and provide follow-up action correspondence
• Manage incoming and outgoing phone and email communications
• Foster and maintain strong internal and external professional relationships
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
• Work cross-function with other departments to answer questions, and create or update information
• Prepare clear and concise documents including but not limited to reports, procedures, correspondence and other written materials
• Event planning responsibilities including but not limited to personal and corporate events
• Managed many aspects of CEO’s professional and personal life in an anticipatory and/or reactive manner
• Additional admirative work as required, including document management in coordination with other team members to ensure processes run smoothly
• MLS, GIS, Google Maps and Earth, etc. knowledge a plus
• Additional company specific tasks as necessary
PERSONAL ASSISTING DUTIES