We are now looking for a Test Operator II for our Client located in Milpitas!
Pay Rate: $20-$23
Shift Time: 3:00pm - 11:30pm
• Ability to follow written and verbal engineering instructions, including test procedures, with supervision.
• Utilize routine test or diagnostic equipment. Ability to learn and use software tools, with supervision.
• Familiarity with navigating Windows OS and use of Human Interface Devices.
• Experience with electrical and/or electronic test equipment at the operator level.
• Demonstrated ability to handle electronic equipment delicately in a high pressure environment.
• Follow manufacturing work instructions and use proprietary computer guided test programs to perform quality checks.
• Provide basic feedback to technicians, engineers, and management on system and product performance, including descriptions of issues,
• Use hand tools to build electro-mechanical products.
• Perform as a member of a technical team utilizing effective communication skills.
• Provides support to areas such as test, manufacturing or process improvement.
• Must be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
• May require the ability to lift and/or move objects up to 40 pounds (10% of the time).
If interested please APPLY NOW!
• High School Diploma or GED minimum, AS/AA or equivalent preferred
• Ability to identify basic electronic components by visual observation.
• Experience with environmental chamber operation and support.
• Experience with ATE operation and support.