Title: Support Specialist
Shift: M-F 8am-5pm
Pay: $18.00 per hour
Location: Southside of Jacksonville, FL.
• This procedure describes the basic functions, reporting relationships, authority, and responsibilities of the Support Specialist I at S&P USA.
• The Job Description provides the performance criteria for the position. It also states the Job Requirements as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
• The person occupying the position of Support Specialist I is responsible for providing customers with timely information in response to technical inquiries about products, pricing, and application support, and to offer troubleshooting with customer problem resolution while maintaining target profit margins. This role ensures that each customer’s journey is a positive one.
INTERESTED! APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration! Call 904.399.4171 to schedule your interview!
• Associate s Degree in a related field, or at least one (1) year of related experience in a manufacturing environment
• Customer service, customer solutions and/or sales experience a plus.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills, including database integration, formulas and pivot tables required.
• Call Center experience a plus, but not required.
• Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required.
• Effective decision-making skills required.
• Ability to use and maintain web based sourcing tools required