ResourceMFG is Seeking a Code Welder in Evans, CO!
Pay $25-30 DOE
Plans, lays out, assembles, installs metal parts, equipment, and products according to company specifications and blue prints. Position requires a wide range of welding skills including light tacking to heavy flat, up weld, and overhead weld according to ASME Codes. Operate a variety of power tools including, but not limited to saws, grinders, drills, welders, and overhead cranes. Must be able to comply with company safety policies, keep work area clean, and possess the ability to perform each essential duty satisfactory. Other related duties as assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
• Support a philosophy of zero accidents by following all applicable safety procedures and maintaining equipment to operate in the safest way possible
• Must have the ability to pass the ASME Vessel Code Weld test
• Must have experience fitting and welding pressurized vessel/pipe
• Must have extensive knowledge of Mig and Stick welding operations
• Must have the ability to short arc, spray arc, and use a torch proficiently
• The ability to set up, adjust, and maintain welding equipment such as electric arc welders, and gas welders
• The ability to read and independently work from plans, sketches, diagrams, and blue prints
• Knowledge of occupational; hazards and safety precautions applicable to the welding trade
• Support Manufacturing Engineering on improvement projects
• Adhere to company policies, procedures, and rules.
• Create and maintain a safe and sanitary working environment.
• Maintain a positive, team-oriented attitude.
• Flexibility to work hours necessary to meet plant requirement
• High School Diploma or Equivalent or attaining GED within the first 12 months of employment is required
• Successfully Pass a 3G plate test and 6G pipe welding test
• Read and follow blue prints
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also entitled to accrue and use paid sick and safe leave.Apply Now