We are now looking for Expeditors for our Client in the PCB Manufacturing industry located in San Jose!
Pay Rate: $22-$26 DOE
Shift Time: 8am - 5pm
The Expeditor position responsibilities are, but not limited to, the following:
- Expedites open orders to meet required dates according to MRP/Customer request.
- Ability to interact with peers and easy communication.
- Escalate material issues to upper management in a timely manner
- Daily contact with suppliers by phone, e-mail and face to face if needed
- Help buyers in material issues resolution such as RDL (Receiving discrepancies, AP issues, Cycle down/up materials, work on expediting items in shortage reports, MRP supply demands, price issues, RMAs, MRB, RTV, open POs delivery updates and activities related to materials.
If interested please APPLY NOW!
- 5+ years' experience in materials / supply chain. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective interaction, motivation, influence and decisive direction with management, suppliers and peers to meet department and company goals and objectives.
- Excel skills (medium - advanced preferred)
- Background in materials / supply chain
- Quoting experience
- Experience working with suppliers
- Self motivated
- Work under objectives and metrics
- Ability to provide clear and timely verbal and written communications to management, suppliers and peers.