Remedy Staffing is looking for Technical Support Specialist for a ventilation systems manufacturer and distributor on the Southside of Jacksonville, FL. The Tech Support Specialist is responsible for all basic technical customer service support; answering questions from end users or contract installers/repairmen, dealing with a large volume or email and phone correspondence.
Title: Technical Support Specialist
Shift: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
Location: Southside, Jacksonville FL.
• This procedure describes the basic functions, reporting relationships, authority, and responsibilities of the Applications Engineer I at S&P USA.
• The Job Description provides the performance criteria for the position. It also states the Job Requirements as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
• The person occupying the position of Applications Engineer I is responsible for providing customers with technical information, pricing assistance, proposals, application assistance, troubleshooting, field problems, etc. This position also provides after sale support through the management of order processes and supervises product coordination, on time delivery, order tracking, customer support interaction, and to meet the requirements of the project and customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide technical support to customers, contractors, engineers and end users using phone/email/chat. This will include motor wiring questions, applications, troubleshooting, and overall support.
• Analyze and comprehend blueprints and other documentation to prepare cost, materials, and product estimates.
• Coordinate with other departments to obtain answers to field issues.
• Provide customers, engineers, architects, and contractors with general ventilation guidelines and quotes as needed for replacement and design projects.
• Report on market changes and product trends as well as product requirements for customer requests.
• Provide cross references to customers for competitive products.
• Help to determine root causes of failures or recommend changes in designs, tolerances, or processing methods, using statistical data.
• Observe all company policies and procedures.
• Must be able to work additional hours to support the organization’s needs.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Engineering Manager.
INTERESTED! APPLY TODAY! For a quicker review please text our South office line directly at 904.399.4171 with the position title for immediate consideration. Look forward to assisting with your search!Apply Now