Earn Good Pay. Work with Great People.
Don’t miss the chance for competitive weekly pay, good benefits, and the opportunity to learn new skills. This Production Planner position is the perfect way to get your foot in the door of Delta!
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity.
Apply Now and experience why 8 out of 10 associates agree ResourceMFG is an employer of choice!
“Plain and simple ResourceMFG is a good company to work for!” As a ResourceMFG Associate,
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
As a ResourceMFG Welding Associate We Offer You:
A manufacturing client of ours in the Plano Tx, area is in need of a Contract- Fulltime Production Planner The pay for this role is experience $26.00hr.
·Follow up shortage items and review material status with buyers
· Check production status
· Reply schedule date to Customer service for new SO
· wo management
· Capacity and strategy plan
· Coordinates planning and scheduling activities for assigned product line utilizing advanced planning tools to model, simulate and release optimized material plans to the organization.
· Based on inputs from MRP (customer orders, forecast and buffer stock), creates, monitors and tracks production plans and schedules and shop orders.
· Researches material shortages and coordinates with purchasing organization to ensure material supply chain supports production plan.
· Monitors actual production at contract manufacturer to ensure that schedules are being executed timely and effectively.
· Coordinates production plans and deliveries with shipping organization.
· Advises management of the status of work in progress and material availability or shortages.
Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
· 3+ years of relevant experience of previous material planning, scheduling, production control, operations or a related function is required.
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively; strong project and time management skills required.
· Demonstrated proficiency with computer software to include MS Office (Word and Excel), e-mail and ERP/material planning systems required.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to identify and resolve moderately complex issues is required.
High attention to detail and strong analytical skills are required
Technical and General Skills Required:
· Previous experience in SAP and Excel
Previous SAP PP and planner experience is required
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
Apply TODAY !!!!Apply Now