Hiring Urgently! Resume needed
Please email Ingrid.firstname.lastname@example.org
M-F 6am to 2:30pm
Quality System Coordinator Activities:
• Document control activities / maintain check sheets and ensuring compliance with quality, code, and safety requirements.
• Photo document receiving inspections / equipment, components, and other material.
• Inspection, testing and validation of equipment and raw materials, work in process, and finished goods to ensure adherence to quality system and customer specifications including the use of test equipment, gauges, and other measurement devices.
• Assist Quality Engineering to ensure QMS is being maintained for ISO 9001 Compliance
• If a manufactured product fails to meet quality specifications, the QA inspector investigates and reports the non-conformance.
• Work with the team to implement Quality Assurance processes, including but not limited to, inspection check lists, photo documentation, and other quality job functions.
• Work with team members to resolve corrective actions and to identify continuous improvement opportunities utilizing various techniques.
• Work with other departments to ensure customer requirements are clearly understood and that material and equipment are in place for job assignments and projects.
• Maintain cleanliness of work areas and equipment.
Other duties as assigned
• Monitor progress on all projects and evaluate the progress on any documentation to be reported to the Quality Manager.
• Investigate customer complaints and track them through the lifecycle of the complaint internally or in their respective customer portals
• Data collection, management, and analysis
• Problem analysis and problem solving
• Planning and organizing• Decision-making
• Customer service orientation
• Ability to work unsupervised.
• High School Diploma or GED minimumApply Now