Quality Assurance Technician needed for cycle manufacturer in Clearwater, FL -
1st Shift: 6am - 4:30pm (flexible for overtime)
• Performs inspections using standardized methods
• Performs incoming, in-process and final inspection of components, documents, service parts and finished devices
• Collects/Gathers inspection results data into tracking systems
• Performs quality data analysis and presents key performance metrics to leadership monthly and quarterly
• Maintains calibration system and perform calibration duties, such as:
• Calibrating manufacturing and QA/QC equipment per schedule
• Coordinating with outside vendors for external calibrations and repairs
• Reviewing all calibration documentation for completeness and accuracy
• Performs OOT investigations
• Maintains all quality records (Training, Drawings, Procedures, Work Instructions and Device History Records)
• Maintains plant training matrix, performing plant training on all quality topics and managing training records
• Maintenance of audit checklists and production records to ensure they record verification of critical to quality attributes
• Leads weekly MRB meetings for nonconforming material
• Investigates customer complaints to determine root cause and completes investigation work-flow
• Manages temporary concessions (training, publishing, record maintenance, closure follow up)
• Strict compliance to Quality Systems standards.
• Complies with Good Documentation Practices.
• Adheres to all safety policies and contributes to the achievement of safety goals & objectives.
• Provides ideas and actively participates in the implementation of written suggestions for continuous improvement.
• Effectively utilizes time, energy and resources to meet delivery goals.
• Maintains housekeeping standards in accordance with 5 S principles.
• Complete all required training applicable to assigned position.
• Exhibit positivity, flexibility, creativity, and a willingness to take on new responsibilities as requested or required.
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• 2 – 3 years of previous experience in a quality related function within a manufacturing environment.
• Ability to calculate mathematical equations such as arithmetic, fractions, algebra, statistics, and geometry.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Demonstrated understanding of problem-solving techniques.
• Ability to read and understand blue prints, bill of material, drawings, specifications, and instructions.
• Ability to use basic measuring equipment.
• Strong computer skills with demonstrated computer competency with Microsoft Office Suite, ability to run reports, and analyze data.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have thorough understanding of Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMP) and ISO 13485.
• Must have physical ability and manual dexterity necessary to perform the duties pertaining to job.
Benefits for working here:
Long term positions with stability and opportunity to grow!
40hrs guaranteed plus OT!
Earn supplemental income with our referral program! You will earn $120-$150 for each person you refer
Free online College courses for advancement opportunities
Medical, Dental &Vision
Holiday pay and more!
Incentive Bonuses paid:
30 days - $100
60 days - $100
90 days - $150
**The safety of our candidates is our top priority. Due to COVID-19 space will be limited in our interviews to ensure social distancing**