Company Located in Youngsville is looking for Soldering experience
6am -3:30pm M-F
Key duties/Responsibilities of Position
SOLDERING EXPERINCE " YEAR"
• Assemble and wire various electro-mechanical units
• Use small hand tools (including but not limited to; screw driver, tweezers, pliers, etc.) to complete box builds, cable/wire assembles and PCB assemblies
• Use bill-of-materials (BOM) and assembly drawings to complete box builds, cable/wire assembles and PCB assemblies
• May conduct continuity checks on work in process as well as completed work
• May assist in the packing, boxing or bagging of the finished product
• Assist with duties such as setting up jobs, prepping components, breaking down job set ups, etc.
• Verifies accuracy of production or location, may set or assign location of products if necessary
• Processes completed in a timely accurate manner
• Using basic hand tools, soldering iron fixtures and materials for the configuration requirements of the customer;
• Meet or exceed department standards for work quality, quantity of work, and lead times.
#rmfgindeed #rmfgzipApply Now