Looking for an experienced associate in Quality, will be working with a cosmetics manufacturer
• Maintain validation test equipment.
• Determine whether system or processes have met validation criteria.
• Prepare detailed reports and designs statements.
• Study product and customer requirements to determine validation objectives.
• Evaluate information to determine compliance with standards.
• Must have 3+ years of relevant experience.
• Ability to interface with different departments.
• Ability to use deductive and analytical reasoning.
• Ability to read, write and understand ideas in writing.Apply Now