We are looking for experienced conveyor belts Set-up Mechanics
1st and 2nd shift
Pay is DOE
1. Performs maintenance duties for production machinery and repair work.
2. Maintenance, repairs and upgrades to automated production line such as auto fillers, bottling, packaging.
3. Assists with the testing and maintenance of equipment using instruments such as voltmeters, ohmmeters, pyrometers, and pressure gauges.
4. Utilizes a wide variety of hand and portable power tools.
5. Checks and repairs pumps, fans, valves, and motors.
6. Conducts preventative maintenance inspections and performs required preventative maintenance actions such as lubrication.
7. Reports needs for major repairs to Production Manager.
8. Responsible for the security of the building under the supervision of the Safety Manager.
9. Prepares accurate records for preventative maintenance.
10. Working with hydraulic, pneumatic and electronic equipment.
• Minimum of (2) years of related experience.
• Considerable knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of the trades involved.
• Skill in the care and use of tools and equipment used in the trades involved.
• Ability to detect defects in equipment and to make proper repairs or adjustments.
• Ability to interpret and work from pencil sketches and diagrams.
• Must pay attention to detail.
• Must follow all instructions.
• Must show up on time.Apply Now