We are looking for experienced Pre-weighers in Moorpark Ca
6am-230pm pay is DOE
• Uses gram and floor scales to accurately weigh chemicals and dyes in large and small quantities.
• Completes daily preweigh schedule as assigned by the supervisor/lead person.
• Tags and labels all containers. Documents all activities.
• Sanitizes and cleans containers. Releases completed preweighs to compounders.
• Adheres to all SOP’s and cGMP’s. Tracks chemical and dye inventories. • Performs general maintenance and calibration checks of equipment as necessary.
• Regularly moves/rolls 55 gallon drums & 350 gallon totes. Regularly lifts/carries 50 lb. bags and pails.
• Checks area for unsafe conditions and reports as appropriate.
• Performs daily/weekly/monthly cleaning of preweigh and warehouse areas as required.
• Works overtime as required. Able to adjust work hours and shifts to meet business needs.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Able to read, write and communicate in English
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds .
• Must follow all company policies and procedures and keep up with the department demands.
Why choose ResourceMFG? Because we are the nation’s first and largest manufacturing focused company, it’s all we do! We work hard for you by fighting for good pay and ensuring a safe work environment. We want to be your advocate and your stepping stone to a career in manufacturing!Apply Now