ResourceMFG is recruiting for Skilled Machine Operators for a Temp to Hire opportunity. These jobs are with a client in the manufacturing/production industry and are located on the SE side of Tucson off of Kolb and Valencia.
Shift: Multiple available
• Understand line operations and offer assistance when necessary.
• Maintain continuous improvement and preventative maintenance systems.
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair breakdowns.
• Has comprehensive assembly knowledge, and is able to perform all department assembly operations, including running automated assembly machines under limited supervision
• Responsible for training and overseeing the work of assemblers and operators, communicating any issues to Production Supervisors.
• Responsible for the complete manufacturing process, including: the proper operation of plant equipment, quality assurance testing of finished product, troubleshooting process problems, making machine adjustments, monitoring raw material availability and inventories
• Executes safety and 5S housekeeping.
• Monitors machine performance to insure that all processes are operating correctly and product is being produced to specifications.
• Records production and quality data.
• Safety Conscious
• Technical degree or equivalent
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years of experience with automated assembly machines
• 2+ years of manufacturing experience
• Proven skills to startup and run automated assembly and packaging machines
• Ability to read and interpret work instructions, electrical schematics, pneumatic schematics, mechanical drawings.
• Basic knowledge on vision inspections system (Keyence, Cognex), pneumatic actuators, HMI controllers, Variable-frequency drives, bowl feeders and PLC (Allen Bradley, IDEC).
• Basic Computer knowledge (MS Office, Database entry, solid works, AutoCad, etc.)
• Bi-lingual English and Spanish
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
• Basic computer knowledge (PeopleSoft/MRP Systems)