Hiring Machinist Immediately in Sidney, Ohio
Pay: $18-$24 depending experienced
Shift: 1st- 6am-2pm (Overtime required)
Machinist JOB SUMMARY:
Machinists make or modify metal parts that are required on the product assembly lines, using machine tools. Machinists follow drawings and rely on experience to produce parts according to specification. Machinists develop solutions to a variety of complex machining requirements.
Machinist PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES include:
• Exhibits proficiency with manual lathes, mills and surface grinder machines. Performs drilling tapping and milling on manual mills.
• Programs and makes offset adjustments on CNC lathes, mills and/or surface grinders.
• Uses Gibbs or other CAD/CAM software as necessary.
• Sets up and runs speed cell machines.
• Works safely at all times.
• Identifies and uses proper tools and gauging.
• Applies knowledge of geometry and trigonometry as applicable to machining.
• Demonstrates understanding of machining applications as they pertain to different materials.
• Completes machining/speed cell work as needed to meet business requirements. Plans proper sequence of operations.
• Supports rework requirements for the assembly operation in a timely manner.
• Utilizes and has familiarity referencing the machinist hand
Machinist Job Requirements:
Proficient working with manual lathes, mills and surface grinder machines.
Proficient programming and making offset adjustments on CNC lathes, mills and/or surface grinders.
Experience using Gibbs and other CAD/CAM software.