Temp/Contract work available in White Bear Lake MN. 5–6-week project
Hours are from 9am -9pm (pick a 8hour shift within those hours).
Operators are responsible for a variety of product assembly, inspection, testing, operation of equipment/tools and material/component processing tasks to meet production schedule requirements. Assembly, Production, Using Hand tools, Building kits, Standing most of the day.
• Safely and efficiently meeting all production work requirements assigned to you by following operating procedures and work instructions.
• Trouble shoot problems quickly and efficiently, seeking advice where necessary.
• Visually inspect products throughout the stages of production to identify defective parts, component orientation errors, missing components, or wrong part insertion.
• Initial testing for product conformity.
• Assist others to provide an organized and clean workplace including: all areas of the plant, workstations, equipment, walkways, and break rooms using 5S procedures.
• Participation in and implementation of continuous improvement projects.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Experience working in a manufacturing or industrial setting preferred.
• Ability to read and comprehend written instructions, as well as comprehend verbal instructions and effectively communicate verbally.
• Computer Familiarity.
• Ability to self-start yet take orders as directed.
• Ability to move and lift up to 25 pounds. Ability to sit or stand as required to perform essential functions.
• Consistent and punctual attendance required. Must be available to work assigned shifts and required overtime.
Apply TodayApply Now