ResourceMFG has a Assembler 3 available in Moorpark CA within a electronics manufacturing company.
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00+ DOE
Hours: 7am - 3:30pm
Monday to Friday
Long term opportunity
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Perform manual labor along production line
2. Be able to hand solder components to PCB to meet IPC class 2 and 3 requirements
3. Perform limited inspection
4. Understanding of ESD and ISO procedures
5. Ability to solder RoHS & Non-RoHS process
6. Must be capable of doing re-work (remove and re-install components) and touch up of boards
7. Ability to understand and read drawings
8. Capable of adding input on Traveler for DFM
Knowledge and Skill: In Time Management, Customer Service and ISO process.
Must be able to read and write English. Can articulate any issues that arise while working on a PCBA
Work experience requirements: Knowledge of IPC, would like 2 years experience of soldering PCBA. Have an understanding of components and soldering them properly. Experience with use of hot air re-work stations. Must be able to speak, understand, and read English.
Knowledge and Skill:
• High school or equivalent.
• Must be able to speak, understand and read English.
• Must be in good health and be able to use both hands
• Must have the ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.