We are looking for a CNC Machinist/Programmer Lead
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Apply knowledge of machine shop procedures, machine tool setup, operating techniques, and production methods within an AS9100 environment
· Create, test and run programs for CNC and Router
· Operate Bridgeport VMC 800 CNC and Excellon driller/router · Program Heidenhain controller.
· Program Excellon router
· Determine speeds and feeds
· Understand tooling and determine tools
· Understand and use other shop tools such as, band saw, drill press, belt sander, etc.
· Workmanship to comply with Military and Aerospace standards.
Competencies · CAD/CAM, specifically AutoCAD required
· Mastercam desired · GD&T
· Ability to code Ability to work independently and follow instructions.
· Take measurements with calipers and micrometers
· Problem Solving- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Develops alternative solutions.
· Oral Communication
- Listens and gets clarification. Responds well to questions. Understand and speak English language.
· Written Communication
- Able to read and interpret written information, blue prints, and drawings. Read and write the English language
· Teamwork - Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
· Quality - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
Required experience: CNC Machinist/Programmer 7to 10 years, Heidenhain desired.
Management Experience RequiredApply Now