ResourceMFG has a great opportunity for a Facilities Maintenance within a electronics manufacture in Chatsworth, CA
Pay: $23-$30 Depending on Experience
Hours: 7am - 4:30pm (may vary)
Monday to Friday
Temp to hire or Direct hire opportunity
Provide day-to-day upkeep of facilities and provide preventive maintenance and machine repairs on all facility equipment.
• Essential Duties And Responsibilities
• Maintenance and repair of interior and exterior building/property.
• Coordinate the daily and weekly work effort as directed by the supervisor.
• Assist with researching and obtaining quotes for services and other facility needs.
• General maintenance which may include, but is not limited to, painting, lighting, or weather maintenance.
• Assist Quality in ensuring ESD adherence throughout production.
• Assist with building and work space relocations.
• Communicate/coordinate with outside vendors.
• Ensure all work is performed in a safe manner and follows equipment and site procedures, including Lockout-Tagout.
• Comply with all in-house training as identified in job specific family and or specific training plan.
• Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
• Perform all other duties, as assigned.
• Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Good understanding of how commercial buildings are constructed and how electrical, HVAC and plumbing systems are incorporated.
• Knowledge of how electrical systems work, are distributed and how they support the production and office circuits and machinery.
• Able to troubleshoot equipment issues and make recommendations for repair.
• Good mechanical background and ability and knowledge to use a wide range of hand and power tools.
• Communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
• Highly organized and able manage multiple priorities.
Facilities Maintenance Experience/Education:
Click Apply today to complete your application and schedule your interview at the same time for our Facilities Maintenance position!Apply Now