Pay: $22-$28 DOE
Test Technician Summary:
• Preforming initial to final product testing
• Burn in
• Analyzing and interpreting pass/fail test data
• Trouble shooting and repairing components and assemblies.
Candidate will continually look to improve quality in products and processes. Must be comfortable working and communicating with various engineers and managers at all levels of the company.
Test Technician Qualifications:
• Experience testing electronic devices, preferably including experience testing RF/Microwave transmitters, receivers and power amplifier units
• Expertise in handling, tuning and testing of open chip RF/Microwave products from 10MHz to 18GHz
• Experience in RF testing but not limited to: RF Gain, Gain Flatness, Gain Matching Return Loss, P1 dB Compression, IP3, Phase, Noise Figure and VSWR
• Proficient in operating test equipment like DC power supplies, RF signal generators, power meters, network and spectrum analyzers
• Experience in the calibration of test equipment
• Knowledge of manufacturing documentation, operations and equipment in hi-rel production environment
• Ability to read and interpret test instruction, assembly instructions, and engineering drawings
• Proficiency with PCs and Microsoft Office applications is need
• Effective communications are necessary In order to work effectively with team members, supervisors and other employees
• Work well in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
• Follow ESD procedures
Click Apply Today to complete our application and schedule your interview for our Test Technician position!
Test Technician Requirements:
• Minimum 5 years related experience
• AA/AS Degree in Electronic Technology or equivalent work experience
• Ability to obtain and maintain a US DoD Secret Security Clearance