Pay: $19-22 hour
• Maintains document control archive system and identifies documents for archive.
• Coordinates and effects document change control process including receipt, maintenance, retrieval, distribution, and storage of controlled documents such as standard operating procedures, forms, job travelers, reports, drawings, and other quality documents.
• Identifies missing records and establishes placeholders for indexing.
• Captures, stores, and retrieves documents for image scanning, pickup and delivery.
• Performs daily scanning on site where applicable.
• Retrieves record copies for process owners, management, or customers/agencies.
• Accomplishes data entry for customer data base/portal when needed. • Distributes and retrieves documents to/from all concerned departments.
• Maintains paper binders, electronic files, and logs of controlled documents, templates, and related records.
• Ensures processed documents are complete, concise, accurate, and conform to established formats.
• Manages archival activities for controlled documents.
• Assures compliance with regulations and standards established by registrars, customers, and regulatory agencies. •
Enter and upload data to customer electronic information portals.
• Maintain the control of monitoring and measurement equipment (internal calibration) by coordinate the calibration event by staging the equipment and coordinating outside services.
Click Apply Now and Schedule your Interview on your own at that time for our Quality Assurance Inspector position!
Quality Assurance Inspector Requirements:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Detail oriented and accurate • Familiar with aerospace/DOD ITAR requirements preferred
• Able to meet daily milestones while providing solutions to encountered impacts
• Good written and verbal communication and customer service skills for internal and external customers
• Prior experience in AS9100 QMS, preferred.
• Strong computer skills: MS Office – Excell, Word, PowerPoint
• Strong organizational skills.