Hiring Fab Machine Operator in the North Canton area!
Seeking candidates who are detail oriented to work in a team environment.
4 10 hour days!
Clean & safe environment with opportunity to grow
6:00am - 4:30pm Monday-Thursday
Pay: $18-$22 Per Hour
You must be an organized, self-starter, with the ability to work unsupervised while meeting all product quality requirements. Technical skill and qualifications for this position are as follows:
*High School Diploma or Equivalent Desired
* Able to read a Tape Measure and Ruler.
* Able to read Mechanical Engineered Drawings (blueprints)/knowledge of engineered specified tolerances.
* Able to effectively change machinery for multiple set-ups given various product lines and material requirements.
* Able to use precision hand tools such as square, protractor and caliper.
* At least 2 years of experience operating and programming the above mentioned equipment.
* Able to lift at least 40lbs frequently.
* Able to utilize a PC to process shop floor orders using the Powell Oracle MES software, and Microsoft Office Applications.