Machine Operator in Foothill Ranch, CA
1st, 2nd & 3rd shift
Schedule: 4/10 Friday, Saturday,Sunday & Monday.
Grow Your Manufacturing Career with Us!
Let America’s largest manufacturing staffing company help you find your next machine operator job. ResourceMFG is actively hiring with work starting immediately. Offering competitive pay, benefits and the opportunity to gain new skills and experience. This is one job you don’t want to miss.
Grow your career and skills while working with a company
recognized for its highest commitment to safety. Plus, 8 out of 10 associates agree ResourceMFG is an employer of choice.
"I trust ResourceMFG in providing me with a safe place to work that pays me fairly and always on time, and I feel that they care for my interests and help me do better for myself.” ResourceMFG Associate, Silvia
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Machine Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- Minimum 3 months relevant Machine Operator experience
- Experience in printing industry is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic math
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to identify problems
- Able to multi-task
- Ability to read ruler/tape measure
- Follow safety guideline
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
- Inspection of product
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.