ResourceMFG has an immediate need for an experienced mechanical assembler.
1st shift 6:30am-3:30pm
$18 per hour Construct
Assemble, or rebuild machines, such as engines, turbines, and similar equipment used in such industries as construction, extraction, textiles, and paper manufacturing.
• Inspect, operate, and test completed products to verify functioning, machine capabilities, and conformance to customer specifications.
• Position and align components for assembly, manually or using hoists.
• Set and verify parts clearances.
• Rework, repair, and replace damaged parts or assemblies.
• Read and interpret assembly blueprint and specifications manuals, and plan assembly or building operations.
• Maintain and lubricate parts and components.
• Assemble systems of gears by aligning and meshing gears in gearboxes.
• Verify conformance of parts to stock lists and blueprints, using measuring instruments such as calipers, gauges, and micrometers.
• Fasten and install piping, fixtures, or wiring and electrical components to form assemblies or subassemblies, using hand tools, rivet guns, and welding equipment.
• Remove rough spots, and smooth surfaces to fit, trim, or clean parts, using hand tools and power tools.
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
• Knowledge of raw materials, production processed quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
• Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Experience with complex multiple components assemblies a plusApply Now