DIRECT HIRE opportunity!
Remedy is looking for a SENIOR TALENT SPECILIAST with EXTENSIVE HR experience.
Title: Senior Talent Specialist
Reports to: VP Human Resources & Compliance.
Shift: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
DUTIES: Develop, implement, deliver, monitor, and analyze comprehensive employee development programs. Work closely with all levels to coordinate talent acquisition, performance management and coaching processes. Ensure that all training and performance systems comply with regulatory and company policy requirements.
EDUCATION AND EXPEREINCE REQUIREMENTS:
Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a proven record of diplomacy and tact are necessary. Must exhibit a consistent level of organization, accuracy, and attention to detail.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Act as an employee relations specialist, working closely with people leaders and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
• Manage employee performance review system to ensure compliance with company policies. Develop and administer systems to inform management regarding upcoming reviews. Track, report and evaluate the effectiveness of internal systems.
• Coach, counsel and guide people leaders regarding employee performance, career development, disciplinary practices and plans of action.
• Maintain the job analysis process for the creation of position descriptions to ensure applicable content, format, and standardization where applicable.
• Collaborate with HR VP and people leaders on evaluation and preparation of job descriptions and required documentation for new positions, promotions, and other internal changes.
• Provide talent acquisition support to include the coordination of internal/external candidates. This includes support during the sourcing and screening process, assist hiring managers with candidate evaluation and fit for position and ensure effective follow-up and communication with candidates.
• Determine recruiting resources that are most effective in producing qualified applicants and use resources to increase applicant flow. Develop and maintain professional relationships with schools, universities and staffing firms including control of associated expenses.
• Analyze training needs to determine best approach to develop and support training programs to be delivered. Implement and conduct comprehensive and meaningful people development programs that educate employees in the areas of HR policy, culture, compliance, regulation (harassment, ethics, diversity, etc.), work protocol, work skills, language skills and other topics.
• Prepare, author, and organize materials, references, guidelines and supporting documentation necessary for the effective delivery of training programs such as new hire orientation, policy and procedures, regulatory and developmental training.
•Ensure that all program communications, implementation methods and processes comply with regulatory and company policy requirements. Counsel with legal where necessary.
• Work with vendors to coordinate skills seminars for employees as needed. Coordinate scheduling, billing, and follow-up.
• Analyze, summarize, and produce reports pertaining to training, performance, and merit increase statistics.
• Administer onboarding and exit surveys. Follow up and provide feedback to management, as necessary.
• Maintain and process unemployment notices of entitlement and potential charges in a timely, efficient manner. Participate in unemployment hearings when necessary.
INTERESTED! APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration! Call 904.399.4171 to schedule your interview!