Summary: Under limited supervision, assist customers with after sales administrative support. Reply to information requests within one business day. Issue RMAs (Return Material Authorization) for credit and repairs - per returns policy and departmental procedures. Provide first line support to customer calls and e-mails asking for repair service. Explain and follow our return policy and work with repair technicians for warranty and paid repairs
Duties & Responsibilities
• Communicate with customers via phone or e-mail to resolve problems according to department processes.
Process requests for after sales support within 8 business hours.
• Must be able to process and maintain documents efficiently and accurately.
Applies customer service techniques to solve problems for demanding customers.
• Provide customers repair status and reporting.
Follow-up on Service Contract renewals
• Work with external suppliers as needed for vendor repairs
• Be able to communicate effectively in both written and verbal correspondence with customers concerning returns.
• Ensure all departmental and company-wide processes and procedures are followed in accordance with our ISO documentation.
• Provide administrative support for repair technicians.
• Maintain RMA records in ERP system (and in hard copy as required). Maintain files to allow ready retrieval of information pertinent to the RMA.
• Interact with other departments to ensure delivery or help to resolve issues where RMAs are involved.
• Process defective material per the OTV (Out to Vendor) guidelines.
• Submit repair estimates and request payment for non-warranty repairs.
Follow up with customers weekly until PO / disposition received.
• Understand & use ERP system for order maintenance, problem solving, and information extraction as needed.
• Work in a team environment and promote customer relations.
• Provide regular status reports per customer requests. Participate in QBR or other customer reviews, use ERP data & repApply Now