Tool Crib Attendant needed in Auburn
Performs any combination of (but not limited to) the following duties according to specific department guidelines:
1. Issue tools and equipment to maintenance personnel while recording the issues and returns.
2. File, index and update inventory cards and record tools received from stockroom.
3. Inspect new and repaired tools and equipment for proper operation.
4. Write requisitions and tallies for the repair or replacement of tools.
5. Write transmittals for the release of tools and equipment to vendors for repair.
6. Perform inventory as required.
7. Perform necessary preventive maintenance and repairs on tools and equipment.
8. Perform general cleanup, clerical or maintenance work incidental to the operation of the tool crib.
9. Observe safe work practices.
1. One year of experience in mechanical maintenance. Additional related education may be substituted for work experience.
2. Good knowledge of machine shop and mechanical maintenance tools and their repair.
3. Ability to communicate orally and in writing. Ability to keep simple records and make arithmetic computations accurately.Apply Now