M-F 7am-4pm with OT
Our client is a global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers, and cooperatives across the United States. This company deals in wholesale grain, corn, and fertilizer, dry and liquid. We are looking for energetic individuals to be part of train team who will unload railcar units.
Safety training will last up to 3 days.
Adjust to changing schedule with minimal notice (10 hr. shift to 16 hrs. shift) Train schedule is made 48 hours in advance; prior to first train you will go home at Noon to rest then return later that night to unload the train. 8-10 trains a month and some on the weekends but not every weekend. After train has been unloaded you will have the next day off.
As a train associate you must be able to:
• Lift 65 lbs., bend, crouch down, climb up and down ladders, open and close lids repeatedly and work in tight spaces.
• Weed eat, mow, clean and sweep (during non-train hours)
• Work in dusty condition and inclement weather.
• Days, night, weekends, and overtime
• Work as part of a team
• Stand for long periods of time
• Embrace safety culture
Ask us about our referral programs!Apply Now