Resource MFG is hiring a Quality Team Lead in Georgetown TX!
Shift: 3 pm - 11 pm
• Perform 2 to 4 times per shift, per machine Quality Inspections using the ERP System using a mobile device or computer.
• Approves Start up and in-process Inspections by confirming specifications per BOM
• Ability to measure parts with calipers, Height gages, CMM and Pin Gages.
• Identify Non-Conformance product and initiate MRB’s (Red Tag Products)
• Work with supervisor and other team leads to manage and prioritize staffing assignments to ensure customer demand and the production schedule are met.
• Execute and coordinate employee training to ensure that procedures are followed and meet all quality requirements.
• Use basic problem-solving skills to ensure stable operation of the Team area.
• Report problems or concerns with quality, processes, equipment, materials and labor to Shift Supervisor.
• Work closely with support staff such as Shift Supervisor, Mold Setters, Utilities, Processors, Maintenance, Tool Room, Material Handlers and Quality to resolve issues.
• Verify product quality and packaging prior to removal from area.
• Identify and support continuous improvement efforts with Production Manager and Shift Supervisor.
• Participate as an active member of the Production Team.
• Follow documented policies and procedures as designated by the company’s Quality System.
• Follow detailed instructions, processes and procedures.
• Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.