Resource MFG is hiring a Warehouse Lead in Georgetown TX!
Shift: 7 am - 3 pm
• Maintain a system that ensures full accountability for all material transactions in the shipping and receiving proces
• Maintain daily cycle count program and investigate root cause of discrepancies and participate in implementation of corrective actions.
• Assist in ensuring employees comply with company policies and procedures and perform job functions in a safe, efficient, and prescribed manner.
• Partner with the Account Management and Supply Chain to ensure service with quality in all facets of shipment pickup and delivery. Prioritize order schedules and requirements on all shipments as appropriate.
• Perform and/or oversee the unloading of inbound shipments safely. Ensure efficient verification of freight against receiving paperwork, stack, and store appropriately.
• Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Follow assigned weekly warehouse and equipment sanitation schedule.
• Contact and Schedule carriers ensuring all customer orders are shipped on time with the correct carrier as assigned.
• Monitor and perform daily shipping and receiving transactions to ensure accuracy and uniformity of methods.
• Provide employees with ongoing training and development of skills required for their position.
• Provide assistance to Production, Supply Chain, Quality, and Mgmt. to ensure customer satisfaction.