We are now looking for Document Control Specialists for our client in San Jose!
Pay Rate: $25-$27
Duties and responsibilities
Prepare folders for all areas of production, maintaining one original, master
folder in Document Control. Stamp all required documentation with,
the Approval date of receipt stamp and/or the Controlled copy date stamp,
to assure that all documents dispensed are controlled by Document Control and are identical to the original, master folder. Remove old or down rev. documents from the production folders and put them in archive. Professionally interface with Production
Track all revisions of documents, log jobs and any documents distributed
to any area in the company. Report concerns or discrepancies to the manager.
Enter Bills of material (BOM), Specifications, new parts in the
computerized Manex system per procedure, to ensure the quality of documentation used throughout and to insure that Purchasing, Kitting and Stockroom areas can rely on an accurate database for Turn-Key material. Maintain filing systems of all documents.
If interested please Apply NOW!
- MUST have at least 2 years of experience in electronics or other assembly related company
• Communication and analytical skills; familiar with data entry, documentation & procedures. Component recognition (types & values) a plus.
• Computer literate with use and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
• Capable of creating logs, flowcharts using Visio and the knowledge and ability to use copy and fax machines.
• Must have knowledge of effective planning and organizational skills, with the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and recall daily.
• Experience in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel programs.
• Able to work overtime, when required.