A Machinist demonstrates these competencies:
• Successfully commits him/herself and completes all training requirements to continuously improve his/her skills.
• Demonstrates independent decision-making skills on day to day production tasks that steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
• Prepared and receptive mind that looks toward the broadest possible view of an issue/challenge.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment that enjoys hard work.
• Adds value to the team by immersing him/herself in challenges and comes up with new and unique ideas for solutions.
A Machinist exhibits these behaviors:
• The Machinist is responsible for daily verification and maintenance of manufacturing equipment and ensures appropriate records are updated/maintained. Inspects, completes and coordinates maintenance of manufacturing equipment which may include mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, or pneumatic systems.
• Plans, coordinates and performs installation, setups of machinery.
• Tests and adjusts as needed. Diagnoses and repairs malfunctioning equipment.
• Recommends and implements process improvements. Updates required documentation including maintenance and repair logs. Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Machinist will set up and operate conventional, special purpose and computer numerical control machines and machining centers to machine metal parts by performing the following tasks and responsibilities.
Be able to do 1 week morning orientation
Day 1-9AM-5PM Rest of the week 7AM-3PM
able to work 2nd shift 3PM-11PM Regular shift
*Resume required*Apply Now