HIT a Home Run for Your Career with This Great Warehouse Cherry Picker Job!
Looking to score your next great Warehouse job? We’ve got just what you’re looking for! We have an immediate hire opportunity for a Forklift Cherry Picker for warehouse work at one of the most sought-after companies in Largo. If you like to work in a fast-paced, family-friendly, and fun warehouse environment, join us today! Apply Now for this long-term opportunity and start earning great weekly pay, benefits, referral bonuses, incentives, and so much more!
Apply today for Immediate Hire!
Join our team and learn why a recent survey showed that manufacturing and warehouse employees are 3 times more likely to want to work for ResourceMFG than for other staffing companies. Apply Today!
“ResourceMFG has been very caring, valuing and responsible.”– ResourceMFG Warehouse Forklift Associate, Elizabeth
This Warehouse Forklift Cherry Picker Offers You:
- Clean facility!
- Long term positions with stability and opportunity to grow!
- 40 hrs. guaranteed plus OT!
- Competitive Weekly- pay
- Medical, Dental &Vision
- Supplemental income with our referral program
- $150-$200 bonuses paid for each person you refer!
- Free online courses for advancement opportunities
- Employee of the Month Recognition
- Operating a Forklift Cherry Picker moving product around a very large warehouse (you will be certified once you start with the company).
- Pallet Jack operation
- Able to work in a non-air-conditioned environment
- 6-9 months minimum experience operating a Forklift or Cherry Picker
- Will be required to stand/sit for entire shift.
- Able to lift 40-50lbs
- Able to work mandatory overtime during the week and on Saturdays when needed
- 1st shift: Monday to Friday 5am to 3:30pm **
- 2nd shift: Monday to Friday 3:30pm to 2am **
**Some Saturdays might be required for a few hours when needed
- 1st shift: $18-$21/hr.
- 2nd shift: $19-$22/hr.
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.