Immediate Job Opening.
Experienced Quality Inspector
Opportunity is Knocking! Competitive Pay and Benefits.
Put your experience to work with a top manufacturer that offers competitive weekly pay, and a worker-friendly and safe job environment. We are looking for a Quality Inspector with at least 3 months experience to join our team.
Become a part of our team and learn why 8 out of 10 associates agree ResourceMFG an employer of choice. APPLY TODAY!
“ResourceMFG is more responsive to staff issues and offered a better package than other agencies.” ResourceMFG Associate, Felix
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
As a ResourceMFG Quality Inspector We Offer You:
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
Education and Experience
- Associates Degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university,
- Quality experience in a Service environment is preferred.
- Should be familiar with the requirements of ISO-9001 and TL-9000 Quality Management Systems
- Two to five years experience examining (auditing) processes and procedures and various elements in order to ensure their effectiveness.
- A strong background Failure analysis and board repair environment preferred.
- Have a fundamental understanding of a quality system and its development, documentation, and implementation with respect to domestic and international standards or requirements.
- Have a thorough understanding of problem-solving and quality improvement tools and techniques.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills. Must be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
- The ability to identify major, minor findings, observations, and report information.
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.