IMMEDIATE MANUFACTURING OPENING!
Don’t Miss This Assembly Worker Career Opportunity.
Are you self-motivated, eager to learn, and hardworking? Looking for a company committed to fair pay, benefits and the opportunity to learn new skills? We have a great opportunity for the right assembly worker. Come work at a leading manufacturing facility in the area!
Apply Now and see for yourself why 8 out of 10 employees say ResourceMFG is a place they would tell their friends to work.
“All of the staff was helpful in assisting me with my job and other questions about employment and insurance options.” ResourceMFG Associate, Elizabeth
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
As a ResourceMFG Assembler We Offer You:
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
- Knowledge of rework/repair of PCBs to IPC 7711/7721.
• Knowledge of IPC J-standard.
- Able to use a microscope to solder rework for extended periods.
- Ability to communicate and follow the manufacturing process Instruction in English.
- Previous knowledge (one + year) of electronic sub assemblies & system integration.
-Be able to lift up to 15-30 pounds.
-Be able to work during weekend & flexibility time if needed