Experienced Food Manufacturing Maintenance Technician Opportunity in Louisville
Pay $25-32 Depending on shift and experience
1st Shift, Temp to Hire!
• Troubleshoot, repair and maintain bakery equipment both mechanical and electrically.
• Assists production workers in diagnosing malfunctions in systems and equipment. Tests equipment after repairs, changeovers or extended downtime
• Perform preventive maintenance on all equipment.
• Makes recommendations for improvement, and solving maintenance-related problems.
• Preventive maintenance of bakery equipment from work orders and P.M. program.
• Ability to troubleshoot 3 phase and motor control circuits. -
• Ability to follow company GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices) and Food Safety practices
• Monitor machinery to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
Maintenance Technician Requirements
• Experience in a related technical field or certificate or diploma from trade school in related field or three years’ experience in the maintenance of industrial/food manufacturing equipment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Able to lift 25 pounds of weight frequently and 50 pounds occasionally throughout assigned workday.
• Must be able to work an 8+ hour shift, Nights, Holidays and Weekends
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also entitled to accrue and use paid sick and safe leave.
Walk In's Welcome!Apply Now