Interested in working in a great company that will offer you a career path and great benefits?!
Resource MFG is the answer you are looking for!
At Resource MFG we are looking for a Quality Assurance Inspector.
Pay will be 30 P/h
2nd Shift – Monday to Thursday, 3:00pm to 1:00am
• Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Programming of metrology including CMM’s, Optical, Surface Finish, Roundness and other instruments, in both off-line and live conditions. Proofing and troubleshooting as required.
• Calibration-Calibration of small measuring instruments including micrometers, calipers, indicators and other hand held gages. Maintain and update calibration system of all company measuring devices. Order instruments as necessary.
• Reverse Engineering-Reverse engineering of valves and components to support drafting and engineering.
• Interface with customer portals to send and receive information.
• Internal auditing of processes and procedures to the Del West Quality Management system.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Working knowledge of SPC and mathematical concepts.
• Must be able to read and interpret blue prints.
• Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety standards.
• Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma or GED.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the aerospace or automotive manufacturing industry.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
• Strong organization skills are required.
• Meticulous attention to details is required.
• Working knowledge MS Word, Excel or similar computer software systems.
• Demonstrate dependability and self-motivation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit in a normal seated position for extended periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.