ResourceMFG has a great opportunity for Associates working in Simi Valley, CA for a metal fabrication company that manufactures metal storage products.
Hours: 1st shift (5:00am - 1:30pm) & 2nd Shift (2:30pm- 10:30pm)
Pay: $17.00 / $19.80
Schedule: Monday to Friday, some weekends as needed
Must be able to work up to 12 hours days.
Long term – performance to hire opportunity.
• Work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy
• Ensure that production requirements and standards are met consistently
• Make every effort to increase productivity and efficiency without compromising quality
• Complete packaging tasks such as box assembly, packing, and taping
• Operate machinery correctly and maintain it with care
• Report any machinery issues to management
• Work cooperatively with the production team to meet quotas and goals
• Maintain a clean and safe work area
• Observe all safety guidelines and report safety concerns to management
• Follow all written and verbal instructions
• Attend all safety and production trainings
• Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude
• Able to work overtime as needed, including nights and weekends
• 2 medical plans options
• Referral Bonus
• Free online education courses
• Career advancement opportunities
• 1 year of mechanical assembly experience with large parts
• Able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
• Attendance and punctuality are very important
• Able to lift to 50 pounds
• Criminal background required and drug tested