Company in Chatworth CA is looking for a Qualifty Manager
1. Provide timely resolution to customer inquiries.
2. Returned Material Authorization (RMA) coordination and disposition.
3. Corrective Action Report (ICAR, CCAR, SCAR) generation and coordination.
4. Perform scheduled internal quality system audits, process audits, Nadcap audits and supplier audits.
5. Maintain calibration system.
6. Maintain quality procedures (QP’s) and work instructions (QAI’s and PCM’s) to conform to all applicable customer requirements, industry standards and registration systems.
7. Maintain all required certifications: AS9100; Nadcap; IPC-6012; IPC-6013; IPC-6018; MIL-PRF-55110; MIL-PRF-50884; MIL-PRF-31032; IPC-1710; UL. 8. Submit test samples to outside labs for tests (CL 3/A, IST, HATS, Group B, Group C, PCI, CVI, etc.).
9. Generate and submit MIL-PRF-31032 periodic reports
10. Utilization of SPC and MSA to ensure process capabilities and control.
11. Technical Review Board (TRB) involvement when required.
12. Follow all environmental, health and safety policies, guidelines and regulations.
13. Other responsibilities may be assigned.
1. Thorough understanding of quality systems.
2. Understanding of current IPC, military and customer specifications and requirements.
3. Ability to read, interpret and work from customer drawings, specifications and standards.
4. Understanding of quality and statistical measurements, including SPC, DOE, Cpk, MSA, GR&R, etc.
5. Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
6. Strong technical writing skills and customer interface skills.
7. Ability to read microsections.
8. Computer literate, able to utilize Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio and Access.
9. Minimum 5 years experience in PWB manufacturing or similar industry
10. Minimum 3 years in Quality Assurance / Quality Control disciplines.
11. IPC-A-600 andApply Now