We are now looking for Test Operators for our client in Electronic and PCB Manufacturing. Our Ideal candidate would have experience with PCB Testing.
Shift: 2:30pm - 11:00pm M-F
Pay Rate: $21 - $26 DOE
Electronic Tester : Performs routine go/no-go tests of circuits, components, instruments and mechanical assemblies. Sets
up test devices using hand tools or automatic test methods. Documents test results. May perform simple repairs and/or
component removal or replacement. May maintain logs and records indicating malfunctions.
Perform PCBA level functional test using test procedure, Schematic & other supply documentation as required.
If interested please Apply NOW!
1) 2+ yrs of PCBA level functional test using test procedure, Schematic & other supply documentation
2) Must be able to read, write and understand English.
3) Able to lift 32 lbs
4) Must have the ability to test assemblies to verbal or written instructions, or by following Test Process Instruction.
5) Must have basic understanding of Electrical assemblies.
6) Must be available for OT and weekend work as required in addition to minimum 40 hr./wk