ATTENTION Machine Operator
Now Hiring - 1st Shift
Competitive Pay. Good Benefits. Safe Workplace.
If reliable weekly pay, a reputable company and a safe environment are important to you, this is a great opportunity. Join the fast-growing manufacturing industry as a machine operator. You’ll work at a top facility where hard work is valued, and there is room for growth!
Apply with us and find out why Manufacturing workers are 3.5x more likely to want to work for ResourceMFG than other staffing companies.
"I trust ResourceMFG in providing me with a safe place to work that pays me fairly and always on time, and I feel that they care for my interests and help me do better for myself.” ResourceMFG Associate, Silvia
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
As a ResourceMFG Machine Operator We Offer You:
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
Shift: 1st (6am-4:30pm)
Days: Monday- Thursday (Opportunity for up to 8 hours overtime on Fridays)
Machine Operator/Louver Machine Job Responsibilities:
* Check the provided paperwork for job number and measurements.
* Enter those measurements into the electronic stop keyboard.
* After the measurements have been entered, pull the corresponding tilt rod and louvers from the material racks and place both on the machine.
* Monitor the louver pin bins on their side of the machine and make any needed adjustments.
*Ability to lift 30 to 50 pounds constantly
* Ability to stand during the entire shift
* Bending at the waist intermittently
**INTERESTED CALL OR TEXT TO SET AN INTERVIEW (470) 266-8501