Our Client in the Golden Area needs a Control Panel Technician Assembler!!!
Pay: $23.70 per hour, Schedule:
(4) 10 hour days. 3 days off every week!!!
Control Panel Assembler Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assemble industrial control panels and drive using hand and power tools
• Accurately read and interpret schematics
• Recognize, select, layout, and fasten all required parts to sub panel according to schematic
• Drill, punch, and cut holes in enclosure for controls, switches, pilot lights, and touchscreens
• Lift heavy parts and secure using nuts, bolts, and wrenches
• Ability to read and fully understand electrical and mechanical drawings with minimum assistance
• Cut, strip, label, and terminate wire to connect electrical and mechanical components
• Proficient at reading and identifying wire gauges and colors on all wires
• Proficient at installing wire labels and device tags
Temp to Hire
Health Benefits Available
Walk-in's Always Welcome!Apply Now