We are now seeking Inventory Clerks for a Manufacturing client! An ideal candidate has experience cycling counting.
Shift time: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Pay rate: $20.00
• Create, issue and complete work orders
• Be flexible enough to work overtime, assist in material handling functions including Receiving, Shipping and Stockroom functions as required.
• Creates, updates, executes, and analyzes inventory cycle counts.
• Monitors all material transactions for Box Build
• Responsible for identifying, resolving, and finding the root cause of discrepancies and other related inventory errors.
• Recommends changes that will eliminate or greatly reduce future inaccuracies from reoccurring.
• Compiles and analyzes data related to inventory adjustments
• Performs inventory transactions and reporting on customer owned inventory when required.
• Interfaces with all departmental supervisors, support functions, buyers, program management, and other pertinent functions.
• Other duties may be assigned
If interested please Apply today!
• Possess and demonstrate good team relations skills
• Basic computer knowledge and ability to learn new software/programs.
• Detail oriented with ability to focus on task and specific job instructions. Should be able to self-direct themselves, interact with Program managers and Buyers as well as Customers.