ResourceMFG has an immediate opportunity for an Experienced Material Handler in the RECEIVING Dept. in the Albuquerque, NM area. This is a full time Material Handler job with advancement potential. There are medical benefits and paid time off available when hiring requirements are met.
2nd Shift M-F 3:15pm- 11:45pm
Benefits when hiring requirements are met:
Duties will include:
•Operation of sit down forklift -Perform top quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
• Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers
• Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments
• Use the proper hand tools and equipment to assemble or manufacture the product
• Ensure standard operating procedures and processes are followed accurately
• Ensure quality standards are met for the manufactured product
• Follow all company safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe working environment
Role Overview: The Material Handler supports the timely and accurate distribution and receiving of finished and raw components.
The Material Handler supports the timely and accurate shipment of components and finished goods.
• Experience in a shipping/receiving department, material handling experience required.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical equations, read, and understand measurements
• Ability to read & understand part, component and job instructions
• Ability to create and maintain record retention and retrieval systems appropriate for position.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, listening).
• Years of experience in related field: 1-3.
• Must be able to lift 40lbs. Must be able to perform physical tasks for extended periods of time including: standing, walking, pushing/pulling, and lifting.
• Verification of High school diploma or equivalent required.