Earn Good Pay & Benefits. Work with Great People.
Do you want to join the fast-growing manufacturing industry and learn skills that can advance your career? Take advantage of this opportunity! Work as an assembler at a safe and clean manufacturing facility, offering reliable weekly pay, a worker-friendly environment and room for growth.
Do you have what it takes? Apply now find out why manufacturing employees want to work for us 3x’s more than our competitors.
“I like working for ResourceMFG because I get treated with respect.” - ResourceMFG Associate, Maria
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
As a ResourceMFG Assembler We Offer You:
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
Assemblers needed in Beautiful boulder Colorado!
2nd Shift Assembler Schedule, Monday - Thursday 3:45pm-2:15am
Responsible for materials assembling to assist with meeting production goals and quality control. Assembles, moves products and fills in production lines as needed. Works under direct supervision. Follows standard procedures and written instructions to accomplish assigned tasks. Receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments.
• Knows and follows all safety procedures as required for a specific operation. Identifies safety concerns and takes appropriate action.
• Identifies work to be done by following standardized communication procedures. Cooperatively flexes into other areas as assigned.
• Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required. Resolves routine questions and problems. Refers more complex issues to higher levels.
• Ensures product and process quality is maintained through visual inspection and testing as required. Brings concerns about product and process quality to attention of area management.
• Thoroughly documents all production paperwork to ensure proper documentation for a given process. Enters data and performs computer transactions as appropriate.
• Contributes input to and cooperates with improvement teams and lean manufacturing efforts to help improve quality, shorten cycle times, and reduce manufacturing costs.
• Performs preventative maintenance on, and ensures calibration of, equipment, tools, and fixtures, as required.
• Willingly participates in inter and/or intra departmental job rotations as needed. • Keeps work areas clean and organized, in accordance with 5S+ 1 principles.
• Willingly shares skills and knowledge. Effectively gives and receives feedback.
• Cooperatively performs additional duties as assigned.
• Demonstrates ability to obtain the appropriate qualifications as needed.
• Is able to read, interpret, and follow written, visual, and verbal work instructions.Apply Now