Data Services Programmer
Great Pay. Great People. Great Opportunity.
Don’t miss your chance to join one the largest manufacturing employers in America. ResourceMFG has an immediate opening for a Data Services Programmer at a great facility. Take advantage of this opportunity to receive on the job training, competitive weekly pay, benefits and the respect you deserve for a job well done!
Apply now and work for a company that offers FREE online training that helps 8 out of 10 feel more confident in their skill sets.
As a ResourceMFG Data Services Programmer We Offer You:
Prepares and monitors electronic data via software programs for the manufacturing of business form/label orders requiring variable printed information (numbering, barcodes, personalization, etc.) VDP programmer to utilize GMC Print Net T software, C#, and other modern programming and scripting languages to develop complex variable direct mail programs based on customer specific business rules and requirements generating print ready file streams in PDF that will be consumed and printed on imaging presses.
• Analyze, identify relationships and process source data (Customer supplied XML and flat file sources, RRD supplied presorted data sources)
• Import / Define source file and field layouts using GMC Print Net T\
• Define and build integration and data transformation logic through GMC Print Net T components and scripting
• Develop appropriate test cases to thoroughly test and validate the logic of the programs internally and with the customer
• Define and build output print ready file streams for our imaging presses
• Develop turnkey automation solutions for repeatable programs with consistent data sources, content, business rules and requirements using GMC Print Net T, Visual Basic, C# and other modern programming and scripting languages
• Occasional communication directly with the customer for requirements gathering
• Thorough, clear program documentation
• Adheres to and promotes all safety policies and procedures
• Performs other related duties and participates in projects as assigned • Follows the requirements of documented processes as defined in the ISO Quality Manual.Apply Now