Electrician Electronic Tech
2nd and 3rd Shift Openings
We Will Train
Great Pay. Great People. Great Opportunity.
Don’t miss your chance to join one the largest manufacturing employers in America. ResourceMFG has an immediate opening for a Electrician Electronics Tech at a great facility. Take advantage of this opportunity to receive on the job training, competitive weekly pay, benefits and the respect you deserve for a job well done!
Apply now and work for a company that offers FREE online training that helps 8 out of 10 feel more confident in their skill sets.
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
• Install, modify, repair, maintain, troubleshoot, test, and load new and existing electrical lines, circuits, systems, and associated fixtures, controls, and equipment.
• Installs and repairs electrical systems, apparatus, electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
• Follow electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications, using hand tools, power tools, and electrical and electronic test equipment.
• Thorough knowledge of the construction, installation, operation, and troubleshooting of sophisticated circuitry and controls associated with unique projects.
• Examples include ability to formulate the layout sketch of required electrical circuits, wire new test setups, install strain gauge circuits and recording instruments as needed by the test program to measure performance of test articles, check the installed system to insure that specified electrical test conditions are attained, and may troubleshoot the electrical portions of the test equipment during test programs to determine cause of malfunction.
• Knowledge and ability to anticipate and respond quickly to danger signs as they become evident through intricate warning systems to avoid loss of time and expensive equipment.
• Must have skill in the use of hand tools, power tools and test equipment needed to perform job effectively.
• Knowledge of electronics to electronic components such as resistors, capacitors, and transistors.
• Two years of Electrical trade school, Associates degree in Electronics or closely related field.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in troubleshooting using schematics and ladder diagrams, PLC programming, 480V three phase wiring, and electric controls
• Computer experience and knowledge required.