The Director of Sales will provide a vital function to the rapidly growing and well-respected consumer products division of Circle Graphics. This person has an exciting opportunity to develop mutually beneficial partnerships with new and current customers that deliver a best-in-class customer experience and sustainable revenue growth.
M-F 8-5 (Remote Option with 15% Travel required) @ $75K-$100K Based on Experience
New Customer Acquisition: 50% of position responsibility
· Identify and prioritize new customer opportunities within a given vertical and implement a strategic sales approach to win business and exceed sales objectives
· Execute on the entire sales process from prospecting through discovery, proposal, contract, integration, and completion of the sale
· Generate new business leads on a daily basis through a variety of prospecting methods which may include social media, sales intelligence software, tradeshows, industry referrals, and more
· Create detailed, high-impact proposals and effectively present them to qualified prospects
· Work closely with our Implementation Manager and Account Management team to support new customer on-boarding
· Collaborate with executive leadership to onboard enterprise level ($1M+) opportunities
· Consistently maintain adequate pipeline coverage to exceed sales objectives
· Drive effective pipeline performance and analytics through the daily use of Salesforce and other sales technology tools
Account Growth: 50% of position responsibility
· Predict, define and quantify growth opportunities within current accounts
· Position Circle Graphics’ new products roadmap on an ongoing basis
· Prepare and present creative and well thought out merchandising and promotional concepts that satisfy customer needs and result in unit and revenue growth. Negotiate and advocate for those strategies internally as necessary
· Partner with other Circle Graphics divisions to cross-sell and up-sell to existing customers
· Organize and lead annual “top-to-top” business reviews
EDUCATION AND FORMAL TRAINING:
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 5-7 years’ sales or business development experience
· Experience in print-on-demand, white-label fulfillment, or eCommerce considered a plus
· Strong analytical skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
· Excellent attention to detail and follow through with communication and a sense of urgency for deadlines
· Ability to develop positive and collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams on a per project and ongoing basis
· Expert in Microsoft Office products with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
· Highly-developed verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to "multi-task" while also reassessing priorities on a continual basis
· Willingness to roll-up sleeves and accomplish any task
· Ability to self-motivate and work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
· Experience working with enterprise accounts in a longer sales cycle
· Must understand vague and implicit instructions, and react favorably in all work situations
· Strategic thinking and project management ability to lead large account integrations and product additions
· Proven ability to act independently, exercise judgment and influence people to take appropriate actions
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
· Highly analytical with the ability to pull data from various sources, organize, interpret, and use that data to drive effective solutions in a timely manner
· Must be approachable and responsive to a variety of people and issues.
· Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure.
· Must have a long attention span in order to listen to people, perceive the real problems and bring issues to a successful conclusion.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers or other departments.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages, and apply concepts of basic algebra.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram and schedule form.Apply Now