Look for Assemblers in the Redlands Area !
Assembler payrate : $17.00
Schedule: Monday – Friday Mandatory Saturdays
• 5:30am – 2:30pm (must be able to work a flexible schedule due to mandatory over-time)
Perks of Joining Us:
Job Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
• This position will report directly to the Production Managers.
• Must be able to read measuring devices as required.
• Basic component assembly and packaging , duties will vary based on day to day needs.
• Finishing pieces that have already been welded together.
• Using hand tools. Knowing which tools are used for which project
• Maintain a clean and efficient work area.
• Reading or following basic instructions
• Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards.
• Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
• Box and Label Outgoing Merchandise
• Maintenance of the shop, keep workspace organized and clean
We are hiring immediately, and after submitting your application, you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview at our socially distanced recruiting center! We are also offering remote on-boarding options.
We are partnered with our client to ensure safety protocols are in place to protect you while on the job. Safety is our #1 priority
We look forward to meeting you!
Must pass all screening requirements
Must be flexible for overtimeApply Now