ResourceMFG has a Assembler Prep available in Moorpark CA within a electronics manufacturing company.
Hours: 7am - 3:30pm
Monday to Friday
Long term opportunity
Job Title: Assembly Prep
Level/Pay: Full Time, Non-Exempt / ITAR Qualified
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Perform manual labor along production line.
2. Hand load components to PCBs.
3. Depaneling and component prep.
4. Follow instructions on print or manufacturing instructions.
5. Familiarity with component orientation (polarity).
6. Keep area clean and free of all non-essential tools and components.
7. Understand and adhere to ESD & ISO procedures.
8. Other duties and responsibilities not listed above may be assigned.
Knowledge and Skill:
· High school or equivalent.
· Must be able to understand, speak and read English.
· Relevant industry experience is beneficial.
· Must be in good health and be able to use both hands
· Must have the ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
· Remain on feet up to 8 hours a dayApply Now